Develop and grow your business as a transformation leader. This program outlines all the elements you need to have in place for a profitable business. You will evaluate your business for each element, and set priorities. As you go through the process of business development, Karen is available for feedback and consultation.
This is a one-year program that also gives you access to the Advancement Program. As your business grows, you can enroll in the Business Edge program as often as you require. Business Edge has been authorized for 2.0 AICI CEUs.
You may develop:
- A description of your ideal client
- Your brand message
- Your identity package
- Your services and products menu
- Funnels to accelerate your business growth
- Pricing strategies
- Marketing strategies
- Social media strategies
- Promotional materials
- Website and landing pages
- Strategies to generate leads and grow your prospect list
- Strategies to convert prospects to clients
- Strategies to service clients with high value
- A business plan for growth and profits
- Operating Procedures
The Business Edge program includes
- check list
- action steps
- consultations with Karen
Bonus! You get a free 1-year subscription for the Advancement Program, including live coaching calls.
For 2.0 AICI CEUs, the Learner Outcomes are:
- Identify 3 action steps to assess your business for future growth
- Develop 9 sections for an Operations Manual to organize your business
- Develop a marketing strategy with product, price, place, and promotion
- Develop 9 actions for developing prospects, and enrolling prospects as clients.
- Develop a system or model for your business that will ensure business growth.
Earning AICI CEUs is not a requirement of general membership with AICI. However, if you are currently certified through AICI with CIC, CIP or CIM then you must earn CEUs to retain certification.
To receive AICI CEUs, for this program:
- Complete all course work, and submit for feedback.
- Complete and submit an evaluation form
If you wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI’s website at www.aici.org.