The next Colour Analysis Mastery training in Toronto, Canada will be October 13 - 14, 2018.
- Describe and identify personal colouring characteristics of individuals in each of the four seasonal palettes and six flow palettes
- Describe and identify qualities of colours in each of the ten palettes, including undertone, value, and intensity
- Demonstrate correct use of undertone indicators, seasonal indicators, flow indicators, extenders and flags to determine someone’s best palette
- Describe and identify qualities to assess in determining an individual’s best palette
- Demonstrate back-up systems for determining someone’s best palette
- List the steps to take for a complete analysis
You get the Qualification program as a bonus, which includes:
- 5-hour training on mp4
- colour charts
- powerpoint slides
- special graduate pricing on any Colour Analysis Kit
If you already have the Qualification program, you pay only the difference.
You will also have access to the Advancement Coaching Calls.
If you are a GBC colour analysis graduate, please ask us for the promo code for your discount.