The Colour Analysis Mastery live in-person training in Toronto Canada is August 17 - 19, 2019.
The Mastery program is experiential and hands-on. Colour Analysis Mastery has been authorized for 1.2 AICI CEUs. The Qualification online program is included, and is a prerequisite. The Qualification program builds the theoretical and practical foundation, and allows the Mastery program to be transformational with personal feedback and coaching.
Colour Analysis Learner Outcomes
- Describe and identify personal colouring characteristics of individuals in each of the four seasonal palettes and six flow palettes
- Describe and identify qualities of colours in each of the ten palettes, including undertone, value, and intensity
- Demonstrate correct use of undertone indicators, seasonal indicators, flow indicators, extenders and flags to determine someone’s best palette
- Describe and identify qualities to assess in determining an individual’s best palette
- Demonstrate back-up systems for determining someone’s best palette
- List the steps to take for a complete analysis
As a bonus, you get the Colour Analysis Qualification program, which includes
- 5-hour training on mp4
- colour charts
- powerpoint slides
- special graduate pricing on any Colour Analysis Kit
If you already have the Qualification program, you pay only the difference to upgrade to the Mastery.
Once payment is made, we will email you your user ID and password for life-time access to the online Training Room, where you can download all of your course materials.
If you are a GBC colour analysis graduate, please ask us for the promo code for your discount.
If you haven't already registered, we request that you do so at www.image-consultant-training.com.
Earning AICI CEUs is not a requirement of general membership with AICI. However, if you are currently certified through AICI with CIC, CIP or CIM then you must earn CEUs to retain certification.
To receive AICI CEUs, for this program:
- Complete all course work, and submit for feedback.
- Complete and submit an evaluation form
If you wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI’s website at www.aici.org.