The Colour Analysis Qualification training is online anytime.
Colour Analysis has been approved for 3.0 AICI CEUs
The Qualification program builds a theoretical and practical foundation.
For transformation and personal coaching, you can upgrade to the Mastery at any time by paying the difference.
Colour Analysis Learner Outcomes
- Describe and identify personal colouring characteristics of individuals in each of the four seasonal palettes and six flow palettes
- Describe and identify qualities of colours in each of the ten palettes, including undertone, value, and intensity
- Demonstrate correct use of undertone indicators, seasonal indicators, flow indicators, extenders and flags to determine someone’s best palette
- Describe and identify qualities to assess in determining an individual’s best palette
- Demonstrate back-up systems for determining someone’s best palette
- List the steps to take for a complete analysis
The Colour Analysis Qualification program includes
- 5-hour training on mp4
- colour charts
- powerpoint slides
- special graduate pricing on any Colour Analysis Kit
Once payment is made, we will email you your user ID and password for life-time access to the online Training Room, where you can download all of your course materials.
If you are a GBC colour analysis graduate, please ask us for the promo code for your discount.
If you haven't already registered, we request that you do so at www.image-consultant-training.com.
Earning AICI CEUs is not a requirement of general membership with AICI. However, if you are currently certified through AICI with CIC, CIP or CIM then you must earn CEUs to retain certification.
To receive AICI CEUs, for this program:
- Complete all course work, and submit for feedback.
- Complete and submit an evaluation form
If you wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI’s website at www.aici.org.