The Image Management Qualification training is online anytime.
The Qualification program builds a theoretical and practical foundation. For transformation and personal coaching, you can upgrade to the Mastery at any time by paying the difference.
Image Management Learner Outcomes
- Identify the roles, qualities, and obligations of an image consultant
- Describe the social/psychological aspects and effects of image
- Analyze fashion trends and how they relate to clients
- Advise on techniques to improve body image
- Assess and style clients on body type, using 7 primary and 23 secondary dimensions
- Assess and style clients on 6 personality stylesand the general styles of yin and yang
- Assess and style clients for 6 day lifestyles and 3 evening lifestyles
- Identify trends in the professional and social arenas, and develop appropriate dress code policy
- Evaluate, coordinate, organize, and plan a wardrobe for maximum effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop a wardrobe financial plan and shopping strategy for optimum value
- Identify points of fit and quality
- Shop a closet, on-line, in a store, or bespoke, appropriately for a client
- Critique design elements and principles as applied to personal image
- Critique outfits for appropriateness to body type, personality, lifestyle, and current fashions
- Suggest makeup enhancement techniques for facial shape and features, personality, and functions.
- Explain points of skin care, hair care, nail care, and fragrance use
- List methods for hair removal, facial rejuvenation and body detoxification
The Image Management Qualification program includes
- Personal Image Portfolio - Body Analysis Chart
- Personal Image Portfolio $400 discount
- 9 forms
- Personality Style Quiz
- Wardrobing PowerPoint Presentation
Once payment is made, we will email you your user ID and password for life-time access to the online Training Room, where you can download all of your course materials.
If you are a GBC Style & Image graduate, please ask us for the promo code for your discount.
If you haven't already registered, we request that you do so at www.image-consultant-training.com.
Earning AICI CEUs is not a requirement of general membership with AICI. However, if you are currently certified through AICI with CIC, CIP or CIM then you must earn CEUs to retain certification.
To receive AICI CEUs, for this program:
- Complete all course work, and submit for feedback.
- Complete and submit an evaluation form
If you wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI’s website at www.aici.org.
Customers also viewed