Universal Style Training Levels I and II with Alyce Parsons
The next training is February 18 - 20, 2020 in the San Francisco-Bay area, USA.
In this training you will:
- Access An Unsurpassed Analysis Tool That Sets You Apart From The Competition
- Add A New Service To Keep Your Clients Coming Back
- Attract Corporate Accounts Through The Professional Appeal Of This Complete System
The Universal Style System, created by Alyce Parsons, is an essential, unique tool that empowers image professionals to accurately and successfully reveal clients’ Inner-and-Outer beauty and character.
Universal Style is a gift that we can offer clients to reveal the best of what lies hidden -- a wonderful journey of self-discovery for all of us in this invaluable program. The best part: Universal Style has no global boundaries. It has been proven to work on any individual no matter their age, culture, situation or position.
For more information on Universal Style, please visit UniversalStyleTraining.com
You will get:
- Certification as a Universal Style Consultant
- 2.0 AICI CEUs (with a fee of $97 CAD if purchased at the discount tuition)
- Nine Assessment tools, tally and profile for women
- Nine Assessment tools, tally and profile for men
- Universal Style Consultant Reference Portfolio
- Personal in-class attention and coaching from the trainer/s
- Access to future online review
- Post-training support for one year
Learner Outcomes for Level I:
- Identify anything in the material world according to the 7 Universal Styles®
- Define and differentiate the 3 Core Classics and the 4 Non-Classics
- Compare and contrast the message and power of each the 7 Universal Styles®
- Describe the color, line and design, and fabric for each of the 7 Universal Styles®
- Identify own innate Core Classic style, and describe its significance
- Analyze clothing and accessories according to the 3 Core Classics
Learner Outcomes for Level II:
- Define and differentiate in-depth the seven Universal Styles.
- Identify the hair, makeup and grooming of the seven Universal Styles for women and men.
- Complete the nine Universal Style assessment tools.
- Administer a Universal Style consultation using the 9 assessment tools.
- Tally the results of the assessment tools and determine the two or three Universal Styles which make up a client’s style profile.
- Explain the significance of a Universal Style consultation and how it empowers and contributes to understanding a client and their individual goals.
Check out the video below!
Alyce Parsons, creator of the Universal Style System, gives an overview of the three Core Classic Universal Styles and the four accent styles. The in-depth system is used by image consultants internationally to facilitate bringing inner essence into outer expression. Everyone has at least one Core Classic Style - Sporty, Elegant or Traditional. Most people will also have one or two accent styles: Romantic, Magnetic/Alluring, Creative and Dramatic. You will likely be a combination of three styles, although some people will have two.
Universal Styl...Alyce Parsons, creator of the Universal Style System, gives an...