Colour Analysis Reference Guide e-book
The Colour Analysis Reference Guide for Professional and Accurate Personal Colour Analysis is available in print or electronic format.
You can get the ebook at https://imageconsultantproducts.com/colour-analysis-reference/.
The 20-page colour analysis guide leads the Image or Colour Consultant through a step-by-step process on how to do a colour analysis.
The book includes:
- Descriptions and illustrations for the 4 Seasonal palettes of Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Descriptions and illustrations for each of the 6 Flow palettes of Cool, Warm, Deep, Light, Bright and Muted
- Lists of seasonal colour names
- List of colour analysis tools and directions on how to use them
- What to look for in a colour analysis
- Script on how to explain colour analysis to clients
- How to do a quick 'flag' analysis
- 6 detailed steps to an in-depth analysis
- Back-up systems for colour analysis
- Psychology of colour explanation 4 Colour dimensional charts